ONESQA is an organization that excels in the accreditation of educational quality standards at the national and international level.
- Having an excellent management system.
- Serving as trusted academic references.
- Retaining high-performing staffs.
- Assessment enhancing quality of education.
- Assessment focusing on outcome of learners.
- Innovative assessment approaches.
- Standardized assessment system comparable to international standards.
- Competent and experienced assessors.
- Nationally and internationally recognized.
- To develop external quality assessment system.
- To develop standards and criteria for external quality assessment.
- To develop, to provide training and to certify external assessors.
- To conduct assessment and to deliver recommendations for educational institutions and their parent organizations.
"Keeping up with the world, upholding standards, delivering fast services"
Keeping up with the world: keep abreast with the changes in global quality assessment.
Upholding standards: operate in accordance with the recognized regulations quantitatively and qualitatively.